Manage project stakeholders and requirements to deliver satisfying solutions to the customer. Eighty percent of project failures can be traced back to the scope definition process – including poor stakeholder analysis and project sponsor management. Gathering requirements, managing scope, and meeting customer expectations are a major part of a project manager’s work. Learn how to achieve project success by mastering scope control. Keywords: project stakeholders, scope management, cost/benefit, work breakdown structure.
- Gain the tools, techniques and templates to manage project scope and requirements
- Identify project stakeholders and involve them in documenting their product or process requirements
- Get commitment on deliverables, schedules and resources
- Manage changes to the project scope and define the ”known unknowns”
- Gain early agreement on project scope to avoid scope creep—OR anticipate and manage risks
- Achieve increased customer satisfaction with project deliverables and effective execution of projects
Who Should Attend?
- Project and program managers, directors and sponsors, as well as PMO managers, team leaders and business analysts. Attendees should have formal basic project management training
What You Will Learn
- Why scope management is critical to project success
- Setting high-level business objectives; requirements; gathering techniques and constraints
- Analyzing the expected cost/benefit to the organization and customer
- User needs analysis for developing preliminary requirements
- Project scope planning and verification
- Developing the work breakdown structure
- Converting requirements into product specs
- Project scope control and change management
- Project closure: gaining acceptance from the stakeholders and the customer
- Project Cost Management
- Project Quality Management
- Project Portfolio Management
- Project Risk Management
Informasi & Registrasi:
- Untuk keterangan selengkapnya (termasuk biaya dan jadwal pelaksanaan) silahkan dilihat/unduh brosurnya di <Project Scope & Requirement Management> atau disini.
- Untuk pendaftaran silahkan download Registration Information dan kirim kembali via email atau fax setelah diisi dengan lengkap.
- Bila membutuhkan pelatihan dalam bentuk Inhouse Training silakan download IHT Request Form dan dikirim kembali kepada kami melalui Fax/email setelah diisi dengan lengkap.
- Anda juga dapat menghubungi langsung penyelenggaranya melalui Tel/SMS/Fax yang tercantum di brosur atau email: beproseminars<at>gmail.com